ELN is being implemented by VIB in its research groups. ELN is a software program designed to capture experimental data in electronic format and to store the data in a searchable repository.
Visit the ELN support pages
Benefits of ELN:
- capture and store research data in one common system
- facilitate research collaboration and data exchange within VIB groups
- develop higher data standardization
- search, compare and retrieve digital data more easily
- avoid repetition of previously performed experiments
- reduce reporting time
- strengthen VIB’s IP position
- enable knowledge management
After evaluating several ELN software solutions, VIB chose the Cambridgesoft’s E-notebook.
VIB offers training to all scientists using ELN.
Christof De Bo
phone: +32 9 248 16 00