Finance

The 2015 operating income slightly increased to K€ 87,195 from K€ 83,969 in 2014, which means an increase of 4%.

In 2015, 51.55% of our core funding came from the Flemish Government; the remaining 48.45% was from other revenues such as partnership agreements. 

Personnel costs totaled K€ 45,704 and operating expenses amounted to K€ 83,573.



 
Our 2015 finances at a glance.
 
Consult the detailed 2015 financial statements of VIB.
 
The 2015 report about the implementation of the Good Governance Charter.
 
VIB's income and expenditures in 2015.